Hi Mark, all,

At some point, Python 3.4.3 was released to the trusty archive. However,
a (serious) regression was found, and it was removed from the archive.
This image was built after the release, but before the removal, which
means it has ended up in a state that apt-get doesn't understand.

The fix for this is simply to release a new image; I have pinged Tianon,
the awesome community member who handles the Docker Ubuntu images, on
IRC (and subscribed him to this bug) to make that happen. He's based on
the West Coast, so the earliest we'll see this happen is in a few hours.

Apologies for the broken state that things ended up in; we strive to
produce images of the highest quality, and don't like it when we fall
short of that.

Thanks,

Dan

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to python3.4 in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Docker images include packages deleted from trusty-updates

Status in docker.io package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in mod-wsgi package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in python3.4 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Steps to reproduce (using a docker container):

  $ docker pull ubuntu:trusty

  $ docker run --rm -it ubuntu:trusty /bin/bash

  # lsb_release -rd
  Release:      14.04

  # apt-get update

  # apt-get install python3.4
  python3.4 is already the newest version.

  # python3 --version
  Python 3.4.3

  # dpkg -l python3.4
  ii  python3.4                     3.4.3-1ubuntu1~14.0

  # apt-get install apache2

  # apt-get install libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3
   libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3 : Depends: libpython3.4 (>= 3.4~b1) but it is not
going to be installed