Hi Adam.
Actually I manually installed this package from Wily repository - everything
seems to be Ok. But I'll enable proposed for sure.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to tzdata in Ubuntu.

  Update to 2015g

Status in tzdata package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in tzdata source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed
Status in tzdata source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed
Status in tzdata source package in Vivid:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  The 2015g release of the tz code and data is available.  It reflects
  the following changes, which were either circulated on the tz mailing
  list or are relatively minor technical or administrative changes:

    Changes affecting future time stamps

      Turkey's 2015 fall-back transition is scheduled for Nov. 8, not Oct. 25.
      (Thanks to Fatih.)

      Norfolk moves from +1130 to +1100 on 2015-10-04 at 02:00 local time.
      (Thanks to Alexander Krivenyshev.)

      Fiji's 2016 fall-back transition is scheduled for January 17, not 24.
      (Thanks to Ken Rylander.)

      Fort Nelson, British Columbia will not fall back on 2015-11-01. It has
      effectively been on MST (-0700) since it advanced its clocks on
2015-03-08.
      New zone America/Fort_Nelson.  (Thanks to Matt Johnson.)