** Branch linked: lp:~mzanetti/unity8/update-launcher-on-appdate

  Launcher caches old icons

Status in The Unity 8 shell:
  In Progress
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  Noticed this when I realised I had the "old" orange dialer app icon in the
launcher.
  There's a couple of things here but they're probably one bug:-

  * Launcher doesn't update icons when they're updated on device via click
updates
  * Moving a newly-pinned app which has an updated icon will show the old icon
when holding finger on it.

  Steps to reproduce.

  Have a phone which has an orange dialer icon in the launcher
  Realise the icon for that app is now green (see click scope)
  Bring out launcher
  Hold down dialer icon, choose unpin
  Start dialer app, observe new green icon in launcher
  Hold down finger to move or pin the icon.
  Observe that while held the icon flips back to the orange icon.