I can't collect logs on non-booting system.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lvm2 in Ubuntu.

  Wily LVM-RAID1 – md: personality for level 1 is not loaded

Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in lvm2 package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrading to Wily, raid1 LVs don't activate during the initrd
  phase. Since the root LV is also RAID1-mirrored, the system doesn't
  boot.

  I get the following message each time LVM tries to activate a raid1 LV:
  md: personality for level 1 is not loaded!

  Everything was fine with Vivid. I had to downgrade to Vivid kernel
  (3.19.0-30) to get my system to a usable state. I pretty much hope it
  to be a temporary workaround and I'll get the new 4.2.0 kernel work
  with Wily in days.