We can do multiple things here, we can test before install via statvfs()
if there is enough free space, but that won't help if the spacing is
filling up while installing. So we need to ensure dpkg reports a out-of-
diskspace error via e.g. the status-fd (which we are currently not using
AFAIK.

** Changed in: click (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: click (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to click in Ubuntu.

  click packages fail with mysterious error when disk is full

Status in “click” package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes I get the following error when trying to manually install a click
package. Package works fine in other systems
                                pkcon install-local
com.canonical.scopes.etsy_1.0.10_armhf.click mhf.click
  Installing files [=========================]
  Finished [=========================]
  Installing files [=========================]
  Waiting for authentication [=========================]
  Starting [=========================]
  Finished [=========================]
  Fatal error:
/home/phablet/clicks/com.canonical.scopes.etsy_1.0.10_armhf.click failed to
install.
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/click", line 86, in <module>
      sys.exit(main())
    File "/usr/bin/click", line 82, in main
      return mod.run(args)
    File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/commands/install.py", line 57,
in run
      package_path, user=options.user, all_users=options.all_users)
    File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/install.py", line 384, in install
      path, user=user, all_users=all_users)
    File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/install.py", line 344, in _unpack
      env=env, **kwargs)
    File "/usr/lib/python3.4/subprocess.py", line 556, in check_call
      retcode = call(*popenargs, **kwargs)
    File "/usr/lib/python3.4/subprocess.py", line 537, in call
      with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as p:
    File "/usr/lib/python3.4/subprocess.py", line 858, in __init__
      restore_signals, start_new_session)
    File "/usr/lib/python3.4/subprocess.py", line 1457, in _execute_child
      raise child_exception_type(err_msg)
  subprocess.SubprocessError: Exception occurred in preexec_fn.

  This appears to be because the disk is full. As well as making this
  error cleaner and clearer, some general testing should be done around
  what happens when we try to install click apps when the disk is full.