** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

  Shutdown dialog appears on resume under high load

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This is very similar to old friends bug 1383277 and bug 1410830.

  But we never fully vanquished the beast.  The dialog still appears on
  resume in some situations where the system is very loaded.

  I suspect what is happening is that we process the power-button-
  release event so much later than the -press event because of the load.
  And think that the user has been holding it down this whole time.

  But instead, we should compare event timestamps to determine that.
  (Which I'm assuming we aren't doing because this bug exists.)