Public bug reported:

We ran baselines of many processes on an idle nexus4 using health-check
for the last trusty image, and some of those have regressed since then.
These could be real regressions, or they could be something that's
expected due to changes that happened since that image.  We need someone
to investigate these and report whether it requires a fix, or whether
the thresholds need to be adjusted, and why.

Results from a recent test run can be seen at
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/199:20140819:20140811.1/9777
/health-check/1555795/

For network manager, wee see wakeups are all over the place, sometimes
way less than what we expect, sometimes almost double what we expect. So
sometimes it passes, but sometimes we see quite a bit more wakeups
causing it to fail.

process: NetworkManager
FAILED: 0.4 < 0.453333: health-check.cpu-load.cpu-load-total.system-cpu-percent
PASSED: 0.7 >= 0.693333: health-check.cpu-load.cpu-load-total.total-cpu-percent
PASSED: 0.5 >= 0.24: health-check.cpu-load.cpu-load-total.user-cpu-percent
PASSED: 0.5 >= 0.08:
health-check.file-access.file-access-total.access-count-total-rate
PASSED: 0.0 >= 0.0:
health-check.file-system-syncs.sync-system-calls-total.fdatasync-call-count-total-rate
PASSED: 0.0 >= 0.0:
health-check.file-system-syncs.sync-system-calls-total.fsync-call-count-total-rate
PASSED: 0.0 >= 0.0:
health-check.file-system-syncs.sync-system-calls-total.sync-call-count-total-rate
PASSED: 0.0 >= 0.0:
health-check.file-system-syncs.sync-system-calls-total.syncfs-call-count-total-rate
PASSED: 0.002777778 >= 0.0:
health-check.heap-usage-via-brk.heap-usage-via-brk-total.brk-size-total-Kbytes-rate
PASSED: 0.002777778 >= 0.0:
health-check.memory-usage-via-mmap.memory-usage-via-mmap-total.mmap-total-Kbytes-rate
PASSED: 1024.0 >= 0.16:
health-check.network-connections.network-connections-total.receive-total-rate
PASSED: 1024.0 >= 0.0:
health-check.network-connections.network-connections-total.send-total-rate
PASSED: 0.0 >= 0.0:
health-check.polling-system-calls.polling-system-calls-total.poll-count-infinite-total-rate
PASSED: 0.0 >= 0.0:
health-check.polling-system-calls.polling-system-calls-total.poll-count-zero-total-rate
FAILED: 1.0 < 1.973332:
health-check.wakeup-events.wakeup-events-total.wakeup-total-rate

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Tags: health-check

** Tags added: health-check

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  network manager health-check failures

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu: