As I suggested previously, this is memory corruption. The "corrupted
double-linked list" message shows up whenever glibc detects memory
corruption. The fact that this always shows up with the telegram scope
is a strong suggestion that the problem is caused by the telegram scope.
(We regularly run scopes-api tests with valgrind, as well as various
demo scopes, and they always come up clean. I'm almost certain that the
problem is not in scopes-api.)

One thing that might help is to run with env var MALLOC_CHECK_=2. This
forces an abort as soon as the corruption is detected, rather than
waiting until something falls over the corrupted memory region.

Closing this for scopes-api.

** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner:*** Error in
  `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner': corrupted
  double-linked list: ADDR ***

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in libqtelegram package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem
  regarding unity-scope-mediascanner.  This problem was most recently
  seen with version 1.7.16, the problem page at
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/21d9e7ddf91a26b21abfb2758315ad41fcfd3fa9
  contains more details.