Is there any fix for this? It prevents me from building systemd...

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to attr in Ubuntu.

  attr/xattr.h conflicts with new glibc sys/xattr.h

Status in “attr” package in Ubuntu:

  Latest eglibc changed its <sys/xattr.h> file to define XATTR_CREATE as
  a enum:

  {
    XATTR_CREATE = 1,……………/* set value, fail if attr already exists.  */
  #define XATTR_CREATE…………XATTR_CREATE
    XATTR_REPLACE = 2……………/* set value, fail if attr does not exist.  */
  #define XATTR_REPLACE………XATTR_REPLACE
  };

  But our <attr/xattr.h> conflicts to that as it defines it as a macro:

  #define XATTR_CREATE  0x1       /* set value, fail if attr already exists */
  #define XATTR_REPLACE 0x2       /* set value, fail if attr does not exist */

  This leads to build failures like in systemd, which explicitly inclue
  <attr/xattr.h>, but <sys/xattr.h> gets pulled in through some other
  include:

  In file included from src/core/socket.c:33:0:
  /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys/xattr.h:31:3: error: expected identifier
before numeric constant
     XATTR_CREATE = 1, /* set value, fail if attr already exists.  */

  See https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/204-5ubuntu12 for the
  build errror, and https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-
  alpha/2014-01/msg00075.html for an upstream discussion about that.