** Also affects: mir/0.17

** Changed in: mir/0.17
    Milestone: None => 0.17.1

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  mir_connection_get_egl_pixel_format() crashes if libEGL is loaded
  RTLD_LAZY

Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mir 0.17 series:
  New
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  mir_connection_get_egl_pixel_format() crashes on Android (at least)
  when used in QtUbuntu. There might be some specific conditions
  triggering the issue there because I haven't been able to reproduce it
  in a standalone test [1] trying to follow the same initialisation
  process.

  This is strange because if I directly call
  "eglGetConfigAttrib(display, config, EGL_NATIVE_VISUAL_ID, &visual)"
  it works perfectly fine.

  Here's a QtUbuntu branch [2] using the function.

  [1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~loic.molinari/+junk/ubuntu-touch-test/view/head:/ubuntu-touch-test.c
  [2]
lp:~loic.molinari/qtubuntu/requested-surface-format-fix-use-mir_connection_get_egl_pixel_format