** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  [browser] Bookmark Link action from popup menu should invoke bookmark
  folder UI or provide some sort of feedback that action succeeded

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Released
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Now that we have a UI for creating bookmark folders, this should be
  invoked when pressing "bookmark link" from context menu. Currently no
  ui is shown and there is no feedback that the action succeeded.

  --- --- --- ---
  UX Comment:

  I agree with Bill's suggestion:
  "...we should basically use the same UI components that provides a field for
name, save in, and new folder and just not display it beneath the star or light
up the star."

  We should also position the components to appear in the same place as
  the contextual options menu that allows links to be bookmarked.

  Additionally;
  - Once a link has been bookmarked (either through the contextual options or
address bar), the option to 'Bookmark link' should no longer be present in the
contextual options menu associated with that link.
  - Upon visiting a link bookmarked via contextual options, the star within the
address-bar should appear 'lit' (which doesn't appear to currently be the case).