current build number: 154
device name: mako
channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en
last update: 2015-11-08 11:33:25
version version: 154
version ubuntu: 20151106.1
version device: 20150911
version custom: mako-1.1

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtmultimedia-opensource-
src in Ubuntu.

  [touch] QtMultimedia.availableCameras is empty

Status in qtmultimedia-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  On desktop, QtMultimedia.availableCameras is correctly filled out.
  But on touch, it is empty, despite having two cameras on my mako.

  The sample app below shows the problem (and when testing this, I did
  enable the "camera" apparmor profile).

  =====

  import QtQuick 2.4
  import QtMultimedia 5.4
  import Ubuntu.Components 1.3

  MainView {
      id: root
      applicationName: "testing.testing"

      width: units.gu(100)
      height: units.gu(75)

      Page {
          title: i18n.tr("Testing")
          Component.onCompleted: console.log(QtMultimedia.availableCameras)
      }
  }