If i remove debian/patches/Don-t-change-the-currentItem-after-a
-viewport-resize.patch the bug goes away

** Changed in: qtdeclarative-opensource-src (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Alberto Mardegan (mardy)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  un-starring a scope jumps several scopes to the right

Status in qtdeclarative-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When I tap the star in a scope to un-favorite it, the view
  spontaneously shifts several scopes to the right.  For example, if I
  flash a completely fresh image (such as arale rc-proposed 143), boot
  the first time, and tap the Today scope's star, the view shifts to the
  News scope instead of the Nearby scope.

  In older images, the view would shift only to the nearest neighbor,
  preferring right-most when one existed.

  Could we revert this back to the older behavior?  Skipping multiple
  scopes seems like a bug.