http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mir-
team/qtmir/trunk/view/head:/src/platforms/mirserver/screencontroller.cpp#L157
is the relevant line of code. This triggers after compositor start, to
match mir DisplayBuffers with Qt Screens. I've designed it under the
assumption that each Mir Display will always have a DisplayBuffer on
compositor start.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtubuntu in Ubuntu.

  Font in Terminal is incorrectly massive since recent update

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in logviewer:
  New
Status in Ubuntu Terminal App:
  New
Status in qtubuntu package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Last know good image: 166
  Changes on 167:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/167.commitlog
  Landing request for Unity8/Mir:
https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/#/ticket/564

  After updating my Nexus 4 and Krillin over the weekend I notice the
  terminal now has really huge text. Even dialling down the font size in
  the app to 8pt results in huge unusable text.

  Before:-
http://people.canonical.com/~alan/screenshots/device-2015-11-09-165137.png
  After:-
http://people.canonical.com/~alan/screenshots/device-2015-11-09-165130.png

  With the same font size setting on both.