** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  [Dialer] Implement "Hide Phone Number" setting in dialer app

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:

  Please implement the phone number hiding option in the dialer app's
  settings. I know I can hide my phone number when making a call if I
  enter a code number (For example: UK: 141) before the phone number.
  Other OS-es, like Android or iOs have these feature already.

  Indeed, this should be part of the dialer settings, the recommendation
  is a ListItem with a switch/toggle.

  Wireframes are work in progress.
  https://canonical.leankit.com/Boards/View/107963243/116425188