The right click has been there for quite some time, before we started
the race for convergence.

There is no "official" way to detect whether we have mouse attached, the
QInpiutDeviceInfo is about to come. Unity8 has ported something from the
upstream code, but we are waiting till upstream ports that back to Qt
5.4. I won't happen, we will have to move some code to the UITK and
provide temporary API for that.

Text input context menu positioning has been improved, I'd suggest you
to check it once more and revisit the bug. Thanks!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  right hand click doubles down on prompts (which autoappear from
  selected text)

Status in canonical-pocket-desktop:
  New
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  testing windowed mode with mouse
  selected text with left hand mouse button, which brought up tool tip to "copy"
  selected copy, navigated to an empty text box, selected with left hand mouse
button, tried right hand button click on mouse
  expected tool tip for "paste"
  result was nothing - no combo for raising "paste" including long touch
actually in this mode.Keyboard ctl+v worked fine.