** Also affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Support autofill

Status in Oxide:
  Triaged
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Add support for autofill. I'm not sure how this will be implemented
  yet - Chromium has a re-usable component (//components/autofill), but
  it pulls in stuff like //components/infobars/core so I'm not sure
  whether it's really suitable for us or whether we're going to end up
  with our own autofill implementation (a not insignificant amount of
  work).