** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Tony Espy (awe)

** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  Access points' "PropertiesChanged" dbus signals freeze UI on mobile
  devices

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Unity 8:
  New
Status in dbus-cpp package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in buteo-syncfw package in Ubuntu RTM:
  New
Status in location-service package in Ubuntu RTM:
  In Progress
Status in maliit-framework package in Ubuntu RTM:
  New
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu RTM:
  Incomplete
Status in sync-monitor package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Krillin, rc-proposed, r83

  I've been trying to track down the cause of the occasional UI freezes on my
Krillin device, and I noticed that whenever the UI freezes for 2-4 seconds, I
get a burst of "PropertiesChanged" signals in dbus-monitor

  Here's a log of what's shown in dbus-monitor:
  http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/11992322/

  I'd guess the problem is in the code that actually catches the signals
  and acts accordingly.

  HOW TO REPRODUCE:
  1) Move to a place where many wifi hotspots are available
  2) Connect the device via USB and run "phablet-shell" and then "dbus-monitor"
  3) Use the device while keeping an eye on dbus-monitor output