For being able to sync the Ghostscript package with Debian we still need
this MIR (all other MIRs needed for Ghostscript are done).

** Changed in: openjpeg (Ubuntu)
    Milestone: ubuntu-15.05 => ubuntu-16.04

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openjpeg in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] openjpeg

Status in openjpeg package in Ubuntu:

  libopenjpeg should be included in main because compiling poppler with
  --enable-openjpeg in debian/rules gives poppler greater functionality
  (please see bug 710412). Since this change to /debian/rules adds
  libopenjpeg as a build-dep to poppler, which is in main, libopenjpeg
  must also be in main.

  Main inclusion requirements:

  1. It is already in the universe.

  2. The package is a new build-dep, and has a large user base (think
  evince).

  3. Searching http://secunia.com/advisories/search/ for libopenjpeg
  gave zero results.

  4. Libopenjpeg has no current Ubuntu bugs
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+source/openjpeg)
       in the Debian bug tracking system libopenjpeg has 1 open bug
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=libopenjpeg2), this is an
encoding bug, but the main use for this package will be decoding.
       Libopenjpeg does not require any configuration or debconf questions.

  5. N/A

  6. All build-deps are already included in main.

  7. I am afraid that this is a bit over my head, hopefully someone else
  could ensure that this package meets the requirments here. Based on
  its long inclusion in Debian and Ubuntu I think that it should be
  alright here.

  8.This is a fairly simple program not needed too much maintenance, as
  shown by the bug reports.

  9. The package title and description seem to be in order.

  My only final comments are that I am sorry this may not be quite the normal
MIR, but I am just a member of bug control, not a dev. Also, any help and
advise along the way would be much appreciated.