** Changed in: powerd (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Group_5 (santhoshsk12695) => Snehal (snehaltkr)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to powerd in Ubuntu.

  Installing powerd removes modemmanager

Status in powerd package in Ubuntu:

  According to bug 1193222, comment #13, I need to install powerd in
  order to get the screen to sleep on inactivity if I use Mir (the
  default for Saucy) as display manager.

  But if I try to install powerd, modemmanager gets removed:

  till@till-twist:~$ sudo apt-get install powerd
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree
  Reading state information... Done
    libhardware2 libhybris libmedia1 libubuntu-application-api1 ofono
  The following packages will be REMOVED:
    modemmanager
    libhardware2 libhybris libmedia1 libubuntu-application-api1 ofono powerd
  0 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
  Need to get 854 kB of archives.
  After this operation, 1.237 kB of additional disk space will be used.
  Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
  Abort.
  till@till-twist:~$

  This means that I can either have the feature of the screen going to
  sleep or cellular data support, not both.