Public bug reported:

Hi,

I am booting the ubuntu cloud image for wily (from 27-Nov-2015 22:04) in an
openstack enviroment. The system comes up,
gets an IP via DHCP, but no default route is being installed. A verification
with dhcpdump shows that open 3, routers contains 1 entry.

Attached are screenshots from an ifup and from the dhcpdump, if any
further input is required please let me know.

Package: isc-dhcp-client 4.3.1-5ubuntu3
ApportVersion: 2.19.1-0ubuntu5
Architecture: amd64
Date: Tue Dec  1 12:44:14 2015
DhclientLeases:

Ec2AMI: ami-00000009
Ec2AMIManifest: FIXME
Ec2AvailabilityZone: nova
Ec2InstanceType: m1.small
Ec2Kernel: None
Ec2Ramdisk: None
ExecutablePath: /sbin/dhclient
ProcAttrCurrent: /sbin/dhclient (enforce)
ProcEnviron: PATH=(custom, no user)
SourcePackage: isc-dhcp

** Affects: isc-dhcp (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug ec2-images wily

** Attachment added: "ifup output"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1521613/+attachment/4527914/+files/Screen%20Shot%202015-12-01%20at%2013.45.04.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to isc-dhcp in Ubuntu.

  Default route not installed but received in dhcp offer

Status in isc-dhcp package in Ubuntu: