Public bug reported:

We got design feedback on the overview, see below with my replies, will
post more as I know more:

> *All Tab*
>
>   * *Rounded Corners* - The rounded corners of the cards themselves look
>     more like the Ubuntu bezier curve. These should be standard rounded
>     edges. As a point of reference, these appear to be correct on the
>     'Favourites' tab.

That's because they're actually images of the same size as the dash,
scaled down, so the radius looks smaller. We'll try changing the radius
to small and resolve the scaling issue.

>   * *Aspect Ratio *- This is incorrect. Currently the cards are too tall
>     in this tab.

Agreed, we need to override aspect ratio to be that of the dash.

>   * *Shadows *- These cards shouldn't have any inner or drop shadows.

Same issue as with corners above. We should be able to disable the
shadows though.

>   * *Label Overlay *- For the dark overlays - these should be 15%
black.

Everywhere? We allowed for scopes to override this explicitly based on
the visual designs.

>   * *Text Labels*: The labels should be vertically and horizontally
>     centered in the overlay.

We have a fix for the horizontal alignment, vertical, however, is not
something that the toolkit allowed. Should we always make them centered
in the overlay if there's only the title (across the whole dash, not
just in overview)?

>   * *Dimensions / Margins *- The cards also seem very tight on the BQ
>     phone. I guess this is because it's a smaller viewport. Hopefully
>     updating the aspect ratio etc… will help clean this up a little.

It's the same 40GU width. We did not, however, apply the latest margins
and sizes from the dash redlines you prepared, yet. It's all still as
spec'ed out in the dash toolkit spec.

> *Favourites Tab*
>
>   * These are a lot more accurate in general :)...
>   * *Overlays* - The overlay should be taller to match the designs (5GU).

The overlay is defined to be as high as the maximum header + 1GU
padding. Meaning in this case it's two lines of title text + 2GU. Again,
that's the case across the dash, if we wanted to change it.

>   * *Text Labels* - Again the text label needs to be centered
>     horizontally and vertically (regardless of whether or not they're
>     one or two lines long).

See above.

Package: unity8 8.00+14.10.20140825.3-0ubuntu1
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia wl
ApportVersion: 2.14.6-0ubuntu2
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity