Just a heads up regarding this issue, running acpi -V returns the
correct battery percentage even if the indicator shows the wrong one.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-power in Ubuntu.

  Mouse with no time remaining estimate showing in preference to battery
  being charged

Status in indicator-power package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When my laptop battery is in a charging state, but is not fully
  charged, I expect it to be displayed in preference to my mouse, which
  has no time remaining estimate.

  The spec here:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Power

  says:

  "If anything is discharging, the menu title should represent the
  component (not battery, but component) that is estimated to lose power
  first. For example, if your notebook battery is estimated to discharge
  in 1 hour 47 minutes, and your wireless mouse battery is estimated to
  discharge in 27 minutes, the menu title should represent the mouse. "

  but there doesn't seem to be any guideline to what happens when a
  battery is being charged.

  I suggest the time remaining to charge a battery should be displayed
  in preference to the power level in a wireless mouse.

  Package: indicator-power 12.10.6+14.04.20140411-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Fri May  2 11:50:36 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64
(20131016.1)
  SourcePackage: indicator-power
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-01-17 (104 days ago)