Problem stays, even if calendar service is disabled.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  Auto-Login service for GMail accounts gives "Applications can no
  longer access online account" error

Status in “account-plugins” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “friends” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The auto-login service for GMail accounts gives "Applications can no
  longer access online accounts" error everytime it attempts to connect.
  It also cannot sustain connections for other online services
  (facebook, yahoo, etc.) and requires me to grant access to the
  services again and again. I can confirm my passwords are correct.

  Also, granting access to yahoo mail and facebook works flawlessly, but
  the GMail 'Grant Access' interface is buggy, and just doesn't work.
  On entering password and clicking 'Done' it brings back the same
  screen, as though nothing happened. Over and over again. If you click
  cancel a few times, it brings you back to the screen with the list of
  online accounts, while it attempts to connect to the services, in
  vain. Also, overall the friends service is buggy. It doesn't show me
  notifications from facebook, nor has it synced events from my google
  calenders. I cannot tell you when this problem started exactly,
  neither can i guess what might have caused the problem. If you need
  some log files, please tell me, i'll upload them asap. I don't have
  accounts in many of the services listed there, so i might not be able
  to help you with other services. I really hope there's a solution to
  this, because its always lovely to see a well polished desktop
  environment :)

  I use Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr)

  Version of 'friends' package installed:
  0.2.0+14.04.20140217.1-0ubuntu1

  Package: friends-dispatcher 0.2.0+14.04.20140217.1-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Thu Aug  7 20:47:49 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64 (20140417)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: friends