I did 30 reboots today - via a cron job on root - 30 perfect then it
stopped - same crash....

   Systemd Ubuntu 15.10 Crashes at random places during boot up

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Systemd Ubuntu 15.10 freezes at random places during boot up, the
  freezes seemed to be related to different services however now I
  believe its a crash in systemd-logind.

  I have attached crash file as I cannot get it to upload

  Release:      15.10

  sudo apt-cache policy systemd

  systemd:
    Installed: 225-1ubuntu9