** Description changed:

  Small Aesthetic opinion

  http://i.imgur.com/V5tanmc.png

  A. The titles almost look like they can be clicked.
  B. The seperators look like they encapsulate  one item. For example in the
screenshot, the item looks like this:

  -----------
  Number
  Email
  -----------

  C. Page Title: "Edit"? Edit Contacts, or Edit my contact info?

  I suppose considering that I can't connect to the server on qml scene, I
  am confused as whether this is my own personal details, or the
  hypothetical person I have in a list.

  -------- UX comment & resolution --------

  There is a UX and UI change for the Address Book app.
  Edit always refers to the page you are editing and the way you normally land
on this page is:

  1. Open Address Book app
  2. Tap on a contact
  3. view contact card
  4. tap edit in the top right of the header in the contact card
  5. view switches and you are able to edit the contact.

  For the latest visual design please refer to the visual design spec:
-
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XMHRg7T3KxMizExeRTmXJGar0WOUyBQ4A8lEMnQvcqA/edit#slide=id.g18adf9eae_59
+
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hkrF2g-ad7fhJ0UVLKmu_5ZXSFK1EkcWS129JxmAAI4/edit#slide=id.p63

- The different sections are now much better separated.
+ The different sections are now much better separated.
  Closing this bug as Fix Released because solution is provided.

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  [address book] Edit > Fields (Address, Phone, Email) are poorly
  distinguished, and "Edit" page title is non-descriptive.

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu: