** Branch linked: lp:~tiagosh/messaging-app/label-richtext

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  not escaping characters correctly

Status in Messaging App:
  In Progress
Status in “messaging-app” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Image#125 on n4

  I actually saw this y'day and didn't capture it, but my sim needed
  reactivating so i was able to recreate today

  1) rcv message from AT&T
  2) messages start with "AT&T yadda yadda"
  3) text can be seen in msg preview bubble
  4) when you try to access you only see "AT"

  best seen here
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA5wDh7JGrI

  note, i tried to send a message from my verizon phone starting with
"AT&T"....but i could read and access the entire message.
  possibly related to not being a complete phone number ??