** Description changed:

  Hi to everyone,

  I use Acquaris UT E4.5 OTA 8

-
- When you edit a contact in your address book , there is no possibility to
change the position ( es.da personal contact to gmail contact and vice versa ).
+ When you edit a contact in your address book , there is no possibility
+ to change the position ( for example, from personal contact to gmail
+ contact and vice versa ).

  This is important when , for example , if I want to synchronize in gmail
  one contact which I had in my personal address book .

  It would be useful also to have an option that allows a multi-selection,
  for do it in a single switch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  Need possibility to turn personal contacts in to a gmail database

Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu: