Public bug reported:

The argument to remove this is based on the following:

The qtwebkit webview is deprecated for our sdk and we will not be supporting it
long term
We are supporting an Oxide/Chromium solution for the Ubuntu.Webview
This was done largely for security reasons
The qtwebkit package is large and we would like to reduce image and install
size
We want to discourage app devs from using this api any longer, the review tools
have indicated this for several months

** Affects: ubuntu-touch-meta (Ubuntu)

** Tags: rtm14

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-touch-meta in

  Remove qtwebkit from touch image

Status in “ubuntu-touch-meta” package in Ubuntu: