** Changed in: mir

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Shells that inject user input events need to agree with the system
  compositor on the clock to use

Status in Mir:
  Fix Released
Status in QtMir:
  Invalid
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  If we try to change the input platforms to also use CLOCK_MONOTONIC
  (or std::chrono::steady_clock) in mir we also need to change unity8.
  Otherwise input resampling will get confused by the large difference
  in time stamps and long press calculation will fail.

  Mir should provide an interface to the clock used for user input event
  time stamps - both server and client side.

  Qtmir should ensure that it uses the same clock and that dispatch
  within the qtEvent loop does not cause a mix of used clocks..