** Also affects: unity8 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  Unable to hang up outgoing call

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  When I make an outgoing call, I am unable to hang up. I can do so only
  by changing to another app and then return to the dialer-ap.

  Step to reproduce:

  1.) Open the dialer-app
  2.) Start an outgoing call
  3.) Try to hang up by pushing the hang-up button

  Then the hang-up button is unresponsive.

  Further steps to workaround

  4.) Swipe from the right and switch to another application
  5.) A green panel appears on the top of the screen.
  6.) Click the green panel to return to the call
  7.) Now the hang up button works and you an hang up the call

  My System is the following: (I will translate some descriptions from german):
  - Hardware: BQ Aquaris 4.5 Ubuntu Version

  From Settings->Device Information-> Operating System :
  - OS-Build Number:  OTA-8.5
  - Ubuntu-Image-Part: 20151210
  - Ubuntu-Build-Description: Ubuntu 15.04 -armhf (20151210-005527)
  - Device-Image-Part: 20150821-736d127
  - Device-Builde-Description: KRILIN01A-S15A_BQ_L100EN_2028_151210
  - Adaption-Image-Part: 20151111--36-46-vivid