Updated the bluez task to WontFix, as this is an old image, with an
unsupported version of bluez ( eg. 4.x ) and there's no plans to fix
this.

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth printing does not work

Status in ubuntu-nexus7:
  Confirmed
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I have applied the workaround of bug 1070770, running bluetoothd under
  valgrind to prevent it from crashing. See

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/UsingTheDevice#Stabilizing_the_Bluetooth_stack

  After successfully connecting my Bluetooth keyboard I tried to connect
  with a Bluetooth printer, the Photosmart Premium C309g-m. To do so,
  the "bluetooth" CUPS backend needs to detect the printer. On a
  standard Intel-based computer I get

  till@till:~$ /usr/lib/cups/backend/bluetooth
  direct bluetooth://002655096A9C "Photosmart Premium C309g-m" "Photosmart
Premium C309g-m (Bluetooth)"
  till@till:~$

  On the Nexus 7 the same call of the bluetooth backend does not show
  any answer and never exits, probably hanging during the communication
  with the printer.

  Using the bluez-tools on the Nexus 7 I get:

  ubuntu@nexus7-pyongyangs:~$ bt-adapter -d
  Searching...

  [00:26:55:09:6A:9C]
    Name: (null)
    Alias: 00-26-55-09-6A-9C
    Address: 00:26:55:09:6A:9C
    Icon: printer
    Class: 0x140680
    LegacyPairing: 0
    Paired: 0
    RSSI: -65

  Done
  ubuntu@nexus7-pyongyangs:~$ sudo bt-device -c 00:26:55:09:6A:9C
  [sudo] password for ubuntu:
  Connecting to: 00:26:55:09:6A:9C
  Agent registered
  Error: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote
application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the
reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
  ubuntu@nexus7-pyongyangs:~$

  The error message of the second command only showed up after waiting
  some seconds.