** Branch linked: lp:~phablet-team/messaging-app/add-apparmor-profile

** Branch linked: lp:~tiagosh/apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu/messaging-app-
confinement

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  messaging-app should run confined

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu:

  We're introducing the ability to record audio clips from the
  messaging-app which will record voice using the microphone.  This
  requires trust-store integration for the prompts and we've been told
  making the app confined will allow us to get this for free.