My decaying brain… I mean \d{6}. I should just say ‘anything that's not
iosevka’.

* * *

Well the biggest blocker here is actually some application support
things. Qt show poor overall handling of some OpenType features used in
SHS, the most significant being LOCL used in all those Super files. Line
spacing also look weird under both Noto and SHS (SHS has a few releases
to fixes some of the problems under OS X but … some said they break
Plasma 5.)

If compatibility looks like a issue, a (relatively crazy) solution is to
preinstall Kaigen Gothic instead. It's basically a TrueType version with
some features removed (sigh.) If size looks like a problem (it
definitely is), try to wise with the weights to preinstall, and don't
even consider adding bytecode.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  change default CJK fonts to Noto CJK

Status in fonts-noto-cjk package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in language-selector package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  just realize that fonts-noto-cjk is available in the repository, finally its
packaged.
  i don't really know about korean community.
  But for Chinese and Japanese community, i think that the answer is clear.
  noto-cjk is definitely better what we had before, like fonts- wqy and
fonts-droid.
  Android community had received these complains for years, finally they got
them fixed on lollipop.
  Fedora also set it as default chinese font start from F21.
  and of course, i still hope that ubuntu could drop those 69-language-selector
fontconfig files, just like what F13 did.