I cannot reproduce this with the current 335 image from rc-proposed. The
songkick scope appears just fine in the aggregator once it is installed.

I'm closing this as fixed. Please re-open if you think there is still a
problem.

** Changed in: unity-scope-mediascanner (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  Songkick doesn't show in music scope

Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:

  current build number: 64
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en
  last update: 2015-07-10 08:24:03
  version version: 64
  version ubuntu: 20150709
  version device: 20150529-8e13c5f
  version custom: 20150709-814-29-21-vivid

  Test Case:
  1. Go to the music scope
  2. Open settings and enable songkick
  3. Close settings and refresh the scope (pull down)

  Actual Result
  Song Kick is not displayed in the scope (the scope is installed on the device)