   In phones with two SIMs, if you don't unlock SIM1, the message for unlocking
SIM2 says "SIM1"

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  SIM Pin1 and Pin2 headings get mixed up sometimes

Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  On the Aquaris E4.5 (ubuntu 14.10 r21, Utopic Unicorn dev, armhf
  20150410-232623), I've had the following issue:

  - both SIMs are inserted, I'm asked to unlock one SIM, and the text
  above says SIM2 while in fact it wanted the pin code for SIM1 (and
  vice versa): notably, the counter for the amount of failed attempts
  was for the correct sim -- which I know, because I didn't have the
  right code for one of the SIMs the first time I noticed this.

  - I've also had the problem that the right passphrase didn't unlock
  (bug #1426876) but returned to the network/mobile screen where I could
  click un "unlock" a second time, after which it worked

  For codes that can only be wrongly entered three times, these mixups
  are rather severe.

  Cheers,
  Walter