   Scope search queries don't persist departments

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  Returning from in-scope search always returns to root department

Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity-scope-snappy package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:

  I have a scope with departments A and B. A is the root department (id:
  ""), and B has id: "b".

  Scenario:

  1) Initially surface scope, A is the current department.
  2) Switch to the B department.
  3) Run search query.
  4) Return from search (using the back button, top-left).

  Expected results:

  The scope shows the department I was in when I started searching, in
  this case, B.

  Actual results:

  The scope goes back to the root department (A), ignoring where the
  user was before the search.