** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: ww02-2016 => ww08-2016

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  [phone] Does not auto-switch to available, known WiFi

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  This might not be the place for this bug, please reassign as
  appropriate.

  I was only able to reproduce this on mako/rtm, krillin/vivid seems to
  behave better (but I do remember the same issue there).

  Steps:
  * connect to a password-protected WiFi network
  * go out of range
  * make sure a GSM connection is established

  Expected:
  * phone connects to the known WiFi automatically

  Current:
  * phone does not connect to WiFi

  Please find attached network-test-session logs from when I toggled
  WiFi and Plane mode to get some data on the issue.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu RTM 14.09
  Package: indicator-network 0.5.1+15.04.20141215~rtm-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.0-5-mako armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Tue Jan  6 12:01:55 2015
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn (development branch) - armhf
(20141218-163635)
  SourcePackage: indicator-network
  indicator-network.log:
   Attempted to unregister path (path[0] = org path[1] = freedesktop) which
isn't registered
   Attempted to unregister path (path[0] = org path[1] = freedesktop) which
isn't registered
  upstart.indicator-network.log: