Hello,
This: https://github.com/mopidy/mopidy/issues/1323 ,  suggests that it may be a
bug in gstreamer0.10

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to python2.7 in Ubuntu.

  *** stack smashing detected ***: /usr/bin/python terminated

Status in python2.7 package in Ubuntu:

  I'm getting this error when running a media scan in mopidy. I guess,
  no matter what any script is doing, python should never crash with a
  smashed stack like this.

  FYI, I'm using mopidy from the apt repo as instructed here:
  https://docs.mopidy.com/en/latest/installation/debian/

  It crashes after scanning loads of files. I'm sorry I can't provide
  more info.

  Package: python2.7 2.7.10-4ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.19.1-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Mon Nov  2 21:12:26 2015
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64
(20121017.1)
  SourcePackage: python2.7
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to wily on 2015-11-01 (1 days ago)