I can't reproduce this problem. But that menu item should not exist in
the first place; I've reported bug 1535353 for that. So I guess the
important question is: Does the same problem happen if you follow the
equivalent link in System Settings?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-location in

  Selecting "View terms and conditions HERE" opens browser with error
  message

Status in indicator-location package in Ubuntu:

  bq 4.5 Ubuntu Edition OTA-7

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open location indicator
  2. Tap "View terms and conditions HERE"

  Expected outcome:
  You see "terms and conditions HERE"

  What happens:
  Browser appears with error message: "It appears you are having trouble
viewing: file:///custom/vendor/here/location-provider/consent//en_GB.html"