If the card requires an image and the scope doesn't provide one, the
fallback should be shown.

If the scope does specify an image, but it doesn't load, the fallback
should be shown too.

That makes the most sense to me.

** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michi Henning (michihenning)

** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  Fallback image not shown when no image specified

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  In fixing bug #1520631 in unity-scope-click, as the store server will
  start allowing uploads with no icon specified, it was discovered that
  Unity8 is not showing the fallback when we do not include the artwork.
  Instead, it is only shown if we specify invalid artwork. This seems
  wrong, and instead I would think the fallback would be displayed
  whenever no other artwork is provided.