Have no idea what happened to my comment :-) I meant: "...there, it's
the Facebook webapp which is not receiving user input..."

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Dash doesn't accept input (appears frozen) after youtube scope auth

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Mir:
  New
Status in ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  1. Make sure youtube scope is not favorited.
  2. Remove Google account from Accounts settings.
  3. Open youtube scope via Manage Dash
  4. Hit the orange 'Log-in to..' button
  5. Authenticate with google.
  6. Wait till youtube results are refreshed.

  The dash appears frozen now. It doesn't crash though, in fact the
  process is running and the dash responds to the dbus signal which
  invalidates current scope and forces a refresh (tested with dbus-send
  --session --type=signal '/com/canonical/unity/scopes'
  com.canonical.unity.scopes.InvalidateResults string:'clickscope').

  Note, the launcher as well as apps still receive input and work ok.