** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Wily)

** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Precise)

** Changed in: ntp (Ubuntu Trusty)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ntp in Ubuntu.

  [patch] ntpd rejects source UDP ports less than 123 as bogus

Status in NTP:
  Fix Released
Status in ntp package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ntp source package in Precise:
  In Progress
Status in ntp source package in Trusty:
  In Progress
Status in ntp source package in Wily:
  In Progress
Status in ntp source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in ntp package in Debian:

  [Title copied from Debian bug, which was not filed by me. Description
  below is mine.]

  If an NTP client sends a request with a source port less than 123, the
  packet is silently ignored by ntpd. This is occurring in our
  environment due to NAT.

  Attached is the patch already accepted upstream which fixes the issue.
  I've verified it fixes the problem. Debian has been ignoring this
  patch for almost 3 years. Can we get this in Ubuntu please?