** Changed in: lightdm/1.16

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  dm-tool add-nested-seat fails

Status in Light Display Manager:
  Fix Released
Status in Light Display Manager 1.16 series:
  Fix Released
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in lightdm source package in Vivid:
  Won't Fix
Status in lightdm source package in Wily:
  Triaged
Status in lightdm source package in Xenial:

  On Wily, updated daily:

  petter@odin:~$ ac policy lightdm
  lightdm:
    Installed: 1.16.6-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 1.16.6-0ubuntu1

  petter@odin:~$ dm-tool add-nested-seat
  Unable to add seat: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: Failed to
start seat

  I was hoping to get a nested X server with lightdm, but  the Xephyr
  windows briefly opens and then closes again. I have tried this on two
  different installations of Wily with the same results. If I try to
  start Xephyr manually and then start lightdm on it with 'dm-tool add-
  local-x-seat' then dm-tool fails with exactly the same error message
  as above.