   [Messaging] Show number of characters used and number of messages to send

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  App doesn't show the sms lenght

Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu:

  Some people can consider it as not important but I find it a bug
  because of the costs especially in roaming mode. The problem of the
  Ubuntu phone (unlike any other device starting from the ancient very
  first Nokia or Motorola phones) is that we don't see the length of the
  message that we write. Some people can say: "hey there are only a few
  cents difference nowadays! What's the difference between sending one
  sms message or two of them?". The answer to that question is very
  simple: try to take Your phone abroad. For example fly from Your home
  country as Poland, Germany, France etc. to RPA, Macedonia or such kind
  of countries where one single space between two words can save You a
  few dollars/euro for every single message. Let's say You have now
  badly send many of them? It makes a difference! If a message is to be
  send as a sms it does make a difference!