** Changed in: messaging-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  [messaging-app]"draft" messages aren't saved

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  In Progress
Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu:

  Drafting an sms message and then pressing back to go back to the main
  messaging screen causes we to lose my unsent message

  1. open messaging and select a contact
  2. draft a new message to them
  3. open toolbar and select back to go back to primary screen
  4. Tap the contact again

  Expected Results
  draft version of message is retained in the text box

  actual result
  blank text box, without the draft message