** Description changed:

  There is no Date of birth field on the contact view/edit page, as per
  visual design
+
+ To implement that, first bug:
+ https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1226329
+ needs to be resolved

  ----------- UX comment --------------

  We provided UX and updated the visual design for guidance.
  Please see the visual design spec, pages 31 & 32 :
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XMHRg7T3KxMizExeRTmXJGar0WOUyBQ4A8lEMnQvcqA/edit#slide=id.g9971256b2_0_9

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  [Addres book] Date of birth field is missing

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description: