** Changed in: grub2 (Debian)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc-android-config in

  Remove /bin/running-in-container

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in cloud-init package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in flash-kernel package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in grub2 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in init-system-helpers package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in lxc-android-config package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in memtest86+ package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in grub2 package in Debian:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We still have an ubuntu delta in init-system-helper that adds /bin
  /running-in-container. This is just a (currently over-complicated)
  wrapper around "systemd-detect-virt --container". That works under any
  init system and is what upstreams and some packages already use, so
  let's cut out that delta.

  I'm currently running an archive grep to find remaining users.