Public bug reported:

I am currently developing a convergence capable CAD App and i recently switched
the UI to use AdaptivePageLayout and the new headers. I have noticed that the
header automatically resizes across columns to match the column with the
greatest header height.

This doesn't suit my particular application as I would like to maintain
maximum screen space for the drawing canvas.

I have attached some screenshots (early development - dont judge me!!)
of what I am seeing.

It would be super cool if you could include a flag or option to disable
the header adjustment for any particular page or column.

** Affects: ubuntu-ux

** Affects: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "HeaderAdjustment.zip"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1540240/+attachment/4560945/+files/HeaderAdjustment.zip

** Also affects: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Automatic Header height adjustment should be optional

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu: