** Changed in: unity-scope-mediascanner (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  [music-app]+ [dash] Inconsistent artwork between scope and app

Status in Ubuntu Music App:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:

  I have only one Bruno Mars and one Daft Punk album on my device.
  In the Music Scope initial view they show with one set of artwork.
  In the Music app and the expanded Music Scope they show different artwork.

  Should these not be consistent?

  Scope:- http://imgur.com/yKR0hof
  Scope, expanded:- http://imgur.com/GqtRI5a
  Further example:- http://imgur.com/cL3E0Ni

  I don't have a screenshot from the Music App, but it shows the same as
  the scope expanded view.